This list of the best FL surrogacy resources will help you to become an intended parent or a surrogate in Florida. First, you’ll need the right professionals to help you get started! The following are some of the best legal resources, medical providers and surrogacy agencies Florida has to offer. Surrogates and intended parents can contact a surrogacy professional now to learn more about the process of surrogacy in FL and how to begin your surrogacy journey today.
Or, jump into this list of attorneys, programs, clinics and surrogate agencies in Florida and start reaching out to the professionals who will help you achieve your dream of becoming a surrogate or a parent!
Surrogacy Agencies in Florida
Florida surrogate agencies are where intended parents and surrogates go when they want to work with one professional that can offer them screening, matching, case management and counseling services in addition to any necessary referrals to nearby fertility clinics and legal representation. Working with national agencies or Florida surrogacy agencies is especially helpful for surrogates and intended parents who don’t have any experience with surrogacy. Through surrogacy agencies, Florida surrogate and intended parents can access all the services needed for their surrogacy process with one professional.
Contact any of these surrogacy agencies in Florida for more information:
- American Surrogacy
- Creative Love
- Advocates for Surrogacy
- Heartfelt Adoptions and Surrogacy
- Open Arms Surrogacy
International Surrogacy Agencies in Florida
Intended parents who live outside of the United States may contact a Florida international surrogacy center to help create their family. The well-regulated surrogacy process in Florida is a legally and ethically safer option for many international intended parents whose home country does not permit surrogacy, so they’ll turn to a gestational surrogacy agency. Florida laws regarding international surrogacy are clear, so this is a common option for intended parents overseas.
Some local surrogacy agencies also offer international surrogacy programs in FL. If you’re a U.S. surrogate, you can choose to carry for foreign intended parents through these surrogacy programs in Florida.
Whether you’re a foreign intended parent or a Florida surrogate who wishes to work with international intended parents, you can contact these international surrogacy agencies in Florida to learn more:
- Open Arms Surrogacy
- The Surrogacy Group, LLC
- American Surrogacy
- Bundles of Joy, LLC
- Family Inceptions
- Agency for Surrogacy Solutions, Inc.
- Loving Donation
Surrogacy Clinics in Florida
Surrogates and intended parents will need to complete the medical stages of their surrogacy process with a local fertility clinic in Florida, which is also sometimes called a surrogacy clinic. Florida surrogates and intended parents will complete processes like in vitro fertilization (IVF), the embryo transfer and more at their clinic. If intended parents were previously going to a clinic for fertility treatments, they may want to continue going to that same clinic for the medical processes of surrogacy, and their surrogate will typically travel to this clinic for one or two appointments.
However, if you don’t already have a fertility clinic in mind, your Florida surrogacy agency can often refer you to a reputable local clinic, or you could contact any of these Florida surrogacy clinics to help you with the medical aspects of your surrogacy process:
- Fertility Center & Applied Genetics of Florida
- IVF Florida Reproductive Associates
- Assisted Fertility Program
- Boca Fertility IVF & Genetics
- Florida Fertility Institute
- Fertility Care: The IVF Center
- Conceptions Florida
- First I.V.F.
- Southwest Florida Fertility Center
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- UF Health Reproductive Medicine
Florida Surrogacy Lawyers
Intended parents and surrogates alike will need separate representation from a Florida surrogacy attorney, also sometimes call an ART attorney, for the legal stages of your surrogacy process. A Florida surrogate agency can typically put you in touch with a surrogacy lawyer in FL who can help you with these legal steps, but you could also choose to contact any of these Florida professionals for their legal services:
- Marla Neufeld, Esq.
- Law Offices of Robert T. Terenzio
- Hausmann & Hickman, P.A.
- Carolan Family Law Firm, P.A.
- Kramer Law Firm
- Law Office of Karen Persis, P.A.
- Brandon Family Law Center, LLC
- Winter Spires & Associates, Attorneys at Law
- Klein Law Group
- Jeanne T. Tate, P.A.
- Charlotte H. Danciu, P.A.
- The Law Offices of Susan L. Stockham
- Rodriguez-Albizu Law
- Family Matters Law Group, P.A.
- Pimentel & Castillo, Attorneys at Law
- Lisa Marie Vari & Associates, P.C.
- Law Office of Stephanie Gurrola, PLLC
- Geller Law and Mediation
- Leslie Schreiber Reproductive Law
Maternity Hospitals in Florida
When surrogates in Florida and their intended parents create their surrogacy contract together, they’ll also establish where and how the surrogate would like to deliver. Once a surrogate goes into labor, intended parents typically travel to her so they can support her through the delivery and welcome the baby together.
It’s helpful to have a birth plan in place so surrogates can feel prepared for their delivery and so intended parents can be ready to travel at a moment’s notice. Some maternity hospitals and birthing centers throughout Florida that you could incorporate into your surrogate birth plan include:
- Florida Hospital for Women
- Bethesda Hospital East
- Plantation General Hospital
- West Boca Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
- Wellington Regional Medical Center
- Homestead Hospital
- Mercy Hospital Miami
- West Kendall Baptist Hospital
- Miami Maternity Center
- Oak Hill Hospital
- Jackson Health System
- North Shore Medical Center
- Jupiter Medical Center
- Palms West Hospital
- Mary’s Medical Center
- South Miami Hospital
- Labor of Love Birth Center
- Breath of Life
- Holistic South Pregnancy & Birth Center
- Inspiration Family Birth Center
- The Birth Place
- Family Birth Center of Naples
- The Birth Center of St. Pete
- Birthways Family Birth Center
- A Birth Center
- Abundant Life Birth Center
How to Choose the Best Florida Surrogacy Professionals
When selecting their surrogacy agency, Florida surrogates and intended parents are choosing a partner for their surrogacy journey. This professional will be there to navigate you through the complex processes of surrogacy, so choosing the right one may be the most important step you take, as they’ll help you through all the steps that follow. Asking the right questions when you’re reflecting on potential surrogate agencies in Florida will be helpful for assessing which professional is the best surrogate agency in Florida for your needs. Be sure to ask:
- Do you screen intended parents and surrogates? If so, how?
- What are the requirements that potential surrogates and intended parents must meet to work with you?
- Do you match surrogates and intended parents? If so, how?
- What other services do you provide for surrogates and intended parents?
- Do you provide legal representation for each party?
- What are the average costs that an intended parent can expect to pay for your services?
There’s no one surrogacy professional that’s going to be right for every person embarking on their surrogacy journey. It’s important to find the professional that is right for your individual needs and goals while offering reputable professional surrogacy services in Florida, and that you feel comfortable with this particular surrogacy agency in Florida.
If you’re ready to start the Florida surrogacy process or if you’d like to receive more information about becoming an intended parent or surrogate in Florida, contact a local surrogacy professional now to learn more.